Monday, July 25, 2016

The Divine Weaver





The Divine Weaver is a reflection, meditation and also complete submission to the will of the almighty God who is the “Divine Weaver” in our lives.

The contemplation therein is powerful, encouraging and necessary for all those of us who may be experiencing challenges and even doubts as to why me?

May you find peace as you read and meditate on this powerful prayer today!


The Divine Weaver

 

My life is but a weaving

Between my Lord and me.

I cannot choose the colors

He weaveth steadily.

 

Oft-times He weaveth sorrow

And I, in foolish pride,

Forget He sees the upper,

And I the underside

 

Not’til the loom is silent,

And the shuttles cease to fly,

Shall God unroll the canvas

And reveal the reasons why.

 

The dark threads are as needful

In the skillful weaver’s hand,

As the threads of gold and silver

In the pattern He has planned.

 

My life is but a weaving

I cannot always see.

I let Him choose the colors.

He knows what’s best for me.
 

(GAN #191 Author Unknown)

 

Prayer:

O Lord, My God,
You are the creator of the universe and humanity!

Today like any other day, I come before your throne of grace, to seek your divine providence in the lives of my loved ones and that of mine.

Please help us all to put our trust in your infinite plan of a better tomorrow for our lives.

Help me to see you in every adversity that inflicts on me and give me the courage, strength and power to overcome hatred with love.

Let me by your instrument of peace, love and light today.

In Jesus Christ mighty name, I offer my petitions and with a thanksgiving heart! Amen

Podeh2016 

No comments:

Post a Comment