Monday, October 24, 2016

I Believe- Some Good Thoughts

I Believe- Some Good Thoughts!




I believe:
That we do not have to change friends, if we understand that friends change
That no matter how good a friend is, they are going to hurt you every once in a while, and you must forgive them for that.
I believe:
That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. The same goes for love.
I believe:
That you can do something in an instant that will give heartache for life.
I believe:
That it is taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
I believe:
That you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
I believe:
That you can keep going after you think you cannot.
I believe:
That we are responsible for what we do no matter how we feel.
I believe:
That either you control your attitude or it controls you.
I believe:
That regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.
I believe:
Those heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to e done, regardless of the consequences.
I believe:
That money is a lousy way of keeping score.
I believe:
That my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time
I believe:
That sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you are down will be the ones to help you get back up.
I believe:
That sometimes when I am angry I have the right to be angry, but that does not give me the right to be cruel
I believe:
That just become someone does not love you the way you want them to does not mean they do not love you with all they have. You have to decide if that is enough
I believe:
That maturity has more to do with types of experiences you have had and what you have learned from and less to do with how many birthdays you have celebrated
I believe:
That it is not always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself
I believe:
That no matter how bad your heart is broken the world does not stop for your grief
I believe:
That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become
I believe:
That you should not be so eager to find a secret it could change your life forever
I believe:
That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being*

In light of the above, it is important to add, I believe in God, the Father almighty and creator of heaven and earth and in Jesus Christ his Only Begotten Son and in the Holy Spirit, ONE GOD IN HOLY TRINITY.
Amen!

*Ref: Liturgical Corner, October 22-23, 2016 New All Saints Catholic Church

No comments:

Post a Comment